There are four actions that most B2B companies ignore that could help them drive more revenue from their current clients, and yet they don’t do it.
And of course, as everyone knows, including these B2B companies, the easiest way to get more revenue is from your existing clients.
Register for the webinar 5 Major Mistakes B2B Companies Commit to Lose Clients
So what are these four inactions that B2B companies snub?
1. Ignore their clients,
2. Don’t tell them what a great job they’re doing,
3. Don’t help them do their job better,
4. Don’t keep them informed of other offerings.
Let’s look more deeply at each inaction.
1. They ignore their clients.
Many B2B companies, once they get a client, only send them an invoice once a month, and do not contact their clients again. And they wonder why the client leaves them for someone else. You must be constantly communicating with your clients, at all levels.
2. They don’t tell their clients what a great job they are doing for them.
You have to keep in contact with your clients at all times. You need to ask your clients two important questions.
i. Why did you buy from us?
ii. Are you getting the results you wanted?
Once you ask those questions, keep reminding them of the great job you are doing by showing them the results they are still getting.
3. They don’t help their clients do their job better.
You need to keep telling your clients what your other clients are doing with your products and services, and how these clients can also do the same things to increase their results, with your products and services.
4. They don’t keep their clients informed of other offerings
You need to keep your clients informed about other offerings you may have, so that they don’t end up going to your competitors for basically the same product and/or service. I am completely baffled by how often this happens. Most times your clients won’t ask you about your other offerings, you need to keep them informed.
And these offerings don’t have to your offerings. They can be offerings by a partner that complement your products and services.
These four actions are very easy things to do, and yet these reasons are why your clients leave you. You need to a better job of communicating with your clients.
If you are losing clients, or feel you aren’t doing the job you need to do to keep your clients, Register for the webinar 5 Major Mistakes B2B Companies Commit to Lose Clients
P.S. – Be sure to “like” and share this article, using the social media buttons on the left, so your friends and colleagues can see and follow the videos and articles posted here.
- 5 Major Mistakes B2B Companies Commit to Lose Clients
- Why do B2B companies lose clients?
- 3 Fatal Mistakes B2B Companies Make With Their Clients
- 3 Major Mistakes that stop B2B Business Owners/CEO’s/Presidents from growing their business from 7 figures to 8 figures and beyond. Mistake #3 – Not spending enough on Sales & Marketing