Please find below a program I offer to B2B sales people and marketers, executives and business owners who all want to increase their revenues, both from current clients as well as new clients.
The 7 Factors for B2B Sales & Marketing Success
There are 7 factors that contribute to B2B sales growth. And my program is about these 7 factors, and how you use all of these 7 factors together, to create your B2B sales and marketing strategy.
These 7 factors, and 7 modules, are described in the video I have produced for you here.
Enter your full name and company email address in the form below to become eligible for the free draw.
Every month, one person will win a free program from me that includes the following.
RESULTS YOU’LL GET
By joining this program, you will receive the following results.
• In Module 1, you will learn how to focus in on your best prospects so you don’t waste your time on prospects that won’t buy from you.
• In Module 2 you will learn how and why prospects buy, and who influences each B2B sale so you can adapt your presentation and qualifying, to the right people at the right time, to close more sales.
• Module 3 takes you through the Marketing aspects of B2B and lets you know the types of marketing elements B2B buyers look for, and allows you to drive those marketing elements home to them, so you can spend your time on the best B2B prospects for your business.
• In Module 4 you will learn the best sales techniques for qualifying and closing potential clients. You will then be better at achieving and exceeding your quota every year.
• Module 5 is about Strategic Account Management (SAM). By understanding SAM, you will know how to get more sales from your existing clients more often, and with better results.
• In Module 6, you will learn the PARC processes – Planning, Analytics, Research and Coaching. These processes are essential for you to become a star. By using these processes properly, you will sell more, and make your clients advocates of your company.
• In Module 7, you will learn how to manage all of the people in your company, who should and will have contact with your clients. You will also learn how each of these people should work with your in each of your clients, to draw more sales from each client.
Each factor, described in the video, is a module in the program – We will spend one week on each module and cover all of the elements of each factor.
On Mondays, you will receive all of the material needed for each module. You will watch the videos, complete the templates and exercises that have been developed for each module.
On Thursday of each week, we will have a live chat session where I will answer every question you have on the module of that week.
Why Buy From Me?
As I am sure you are aware, there are many programs out there that could possibly help you get started, and possibly even bring you some short term results.
This program is based on my 40+ years in the B2B world, both as a salesman and marketer, but also as a business owner, and now a B2B coach. I have been successful at starting, growing and selling two B2B businesses.
I know how training and coaching makes you excellent at what you do, because I have been training and coaching B2B sales people, marketers and executives for over 25 years, and have attained excellent results for my clients.
All my clients have received at least a 25% increase in revenues in one year over their predicted revenues, and many of them got a 100% increase in revenues in one year with their clients. In fact, one client received a 4 fold increase in his quota from just one client by using this program.
I have been where you are. I know what you are going through, and I have put these programs together because I have seen what doesn’t work, and more importantly, what does work.
Simply fill out the form below with your full name and company email address and you will be immediately registered for the monthly draw.
Ian Dainty’s Email
Author of the Book – Grow Your B2B Business With Strategic Account Management
P.S. – Be sure to “like” and share this article, using the social media buttons on the left, so your friends and colleagues can see and follow the videos and articles posted here.