Why You Need a Strategic Marketing Plan!
“He who fails to plan, plans to fail”
“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else”
Why a Strategic Marketing Plan? So you can achieve your goals and grow your business with a proven systematic methodology.
Your Strategic Marketing Plan is the foundation on which you build your business growth. It is your roadmap for success. You know you can’t build a house without a strong foundation, including an architects plan
Similarly, you cannot build a business without a strong foundation, especially a B2B Strategic Marketing & Sales Plan.
In today’s Internet connected world, you cannot build your business without a sound marketing and sales strategy. Your marketing strategy is your growth strategy. It is how you acquire and grow your client base.
And, as you know, without clients, you don’t have a business.
BTW – Whenever I mention the word “marketing”, I mean it the same way Peter Drucker described marketing, which includes all sales activities too.
As you know, there are only three ways to grow your revenue organically.
1. Get more clients.
2. Obtain more revenue from your current clients.
3. Increase your prices/fees.
You need to understand all of the methods and tactics that go into each factor. When you get your Strategic Marketing Plan, you will have a strategy that will show you how to achieve all three factors.
There are 3 steps to completing a Strategic Marketing Plan .
1. Where are you?
2. Where do you want to go?
3. How do you get there?
Included in Your Strategic Marketing Plan:
- SWOT Analysis of Your Current Business
- Analysis of Your Current Marketing & Sales
- Your Existing Strengths & Capabilities
- Your Business Goals
- Competitive Analysis
- Completed Buyer Personas, both company & all influencers
- Your Differentiation
- Your Positioning Statement
- Definition of Your Value Proposition
- Definition of Marketing Quality Leads (MQL’s) and Sales Quality Leads (SQL’s)
- What measurement strategies & tools are best for your business
- Your Best Growth Areas
- Your Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
I will work with you so that your marketing and sales goals align with your business goals, allowing your team to establish a better understanding of your prospects, and how to convert them to clients, and how to also grow your current clients.
You Will Also Know These Major Factors:
- How you will reach your major goals.
- Where your best growth areas are.
- What your ideal client looks like.
- The buying cycle of your ideal clients.
- Why companies buy from you.
- Who influences the buying decision, and what their hot buttons are?
- How to move your buyers through the funnel as fast as possible.
- What marketing & sales strategies & tactics are best for your business.
The most important items you will have are specific Action Plans with timeframes and accountability. This will ensure your plan is put into action.
To get there, we work with you, and your team, to build a complete 12-month marketing & sales strategy, to attract, nurture and convert your prospects into clients, in the shortest possible timeframe.
Please email me – see below, and let’s find a time to discuss how a well-structured planning session will help you grow.
Ian Dainty’s Email
P.S. – Be sure to “like” and share this article, using the social media buttons on the left, so your friends and colleagues can see and follow the videos and articles posted here.